Built exclusively for the iPad, Master Fader provides total control of your DL1608 or DL806.
- Intuitive multi-touch control over every major mix function
- Total recall of all mixer settings using snapshots and shows
- Overview delivers instant access to all inputs, outputs, groups and more
- Mixer view allows fast adjustment of channel controls including solo, mute, pan and level with full metering
- Channel view gives control over a choice of powerful DSP on all inputs/outputs plus great-sounding FX
- Recording/Playback view delivers wireless control over direct-to-disk multi-track recording/playback*
- VCAs and mute groups provide fast control over multiple channels at once
- 6 matrix busses for professional control of multiple mixes*
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel*
- Fast navigation with view groups that provide customizable views
- Export presets, a complete system backup and more via Dropbox or email
- Access limiting prevents unwanted adjustments from other engineers/musicians
- Support for multiple iOS devices connected wirelessly so other engineers and musicians can control any aspect of the mix
* Requires iOS 7.1 or greater. The original iPad is no longer supported.
* Wi-Fi router – For wireless control (required for DL32R), a Wi-Fi router is required. See the DL Series Reference Guide for complete information
* DL32R, DL1608 or DL806 Mixer – Master Fader does not mix audio on its own. It requires the DL Series mixer to fully function
* Wireless Compatibility – DL Series mixers are compatible with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini.
* Lightning Compatibility – Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with Lightning Connector with the iPad Air (using the optional iPad Air Tray Kit), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini (using the optional iPad mini Tray Kit).
* 30-Pin Compatibility – Master Fader allows docked operation with the DL1608 or DL806 mixers with 30-Pin Connector with the iPad (3rd generation) and iPad 2.
* iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3 or iPad mini 2 recommended for best performance