My Fader is here! It’s the all-new control app for the popular DL Series Digital Live Sound Mixers. Perfect for artists mixing on stage, My Fader is made for the iPhone and iPod touch. It’s based on the acclaimed user interface and workflow of the Master Fader iPad control app and provides the perfect set of features for on-stage performers controlling their own monitor mix or FOH engineer who wants a handy tool for wireless control from anywhere in the venue.
Here’s a rundown of what My Fader v1.0 offers. And, like Master Fader, there will be updates via the App Store that add features and functionality.
My Fader v1.0 Features
- Level control for all inputs – Control the volume and muting of individual channels going into your mix
- Quick access to any mix – Control any aux channel or the main mix
- Access control – Keep your band mates in check and only allow them to control what you want them to control
- Channel ID – Take a photo or use an icon for channel ID and it will be instantly synced to any device controlling your DL mixer
- Shapshot recall – Control snapshots in the current show loaded on your DL mixer to changes effects, etc. per song.
My Fader v1.0 is available now for free download directly to your iPhone or iPod touch. To see more specific details about the download and install visit the App Store detail page for My Fader. For more information on My Fader, Master Fader and the DL1608/DL806 and to check system/device compatibility requirements visit www.mackie.com/DLSeries.
This guy likes mixing with his Mackie DL mixer, that’s for sure.